COOKIES!!!

girl scout that is!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snowflake
Found

COOKIES!!!

Post by snowflake »

So, I'd make this a poll but I don't know all the kinds...but, what are your favorite kinds of girl scout cookies? And if you've never had any I feel SO sorry for you!

Thin Mints are totally the best......frozen....with milk..... :drool:

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

never tryed then :noway:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

eh, I think I had some when I was little... Don't remember the taste though...
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Thin Mints are great frozen! So are Samoas and Tagalongs. Those are my three favorites, in order. I never even really consider any of the other kinds, so I don't remember what their names are. Some of the names and kinds changed from when I sold them, but there were Trefoils (shortbread cookies). I think there's some kind of low-fat lemon thing now, which I find just wrong.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Impossible is Nothing
Tallying up

Post by Impossible is Nothing »

I love the ones with coconut ...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. =P~
actinglove299
Sing in the sunshine

Post by actinglove299 »

Tagalongs... aka peanut butter patties. They change the names every year so i never know what they are called. I have also developed a taste for thin mints. I must try them frozen!
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Darcie wrote:Thin Mints are great frozen! So are Samoas and Tagalongs. Those are my three favorites, in order. I never even really consider any of the other kinds, so I don't remember what their names are. Some of the names and kinds changed from when I sold them, but there were Trefoils (shortbread cookies). I think there's some kind of low-fat lemon thing now, which I find just wrong.
Thank you! I was about to cry when the first two replys were haven't had them! Poor deprived little children! lol :anxious: low-fat Girl Scout cookies? can we say oxy moron?

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

OK, I can give you an update. There are two different companies that make cookies, so there's some variation across the country. It's funny, because I remember the alternate names... they must have switched companies on us when I was little.

Thin Mints
Do-Si-Dos/Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Trefoils/Shortbread
Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties
Samoas/Carmel deLites
All Abouts *
Cafe Cookies *
Little Brownies (sugar free) *
Thanks-A-Lot **
Cartwheels (reduced fat) **
Lemonades **

*Only carried by one brand
**Only carried by the second

Oh, and they got rid of the low-fat lemon things. Can you tell I love these things? I'm totally going to start stalking the supermarket on the weekends soon...
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

*ding dong* Whit: Giiiirrll scout coookieess! \:D/
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Thin Mints FTW!

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Mmm, I'd have to say Thin Mints and Trefoils!

We just bought a box of Thin Mints from the Girl Scouts outside of Wal Mart, so it's funny that you'd mention this. Or, is this just Girl Scout Cookie selling... er, season?

My sister bought Trefoils and some of those Little Brownies, but the Little Brownies were gross. I don't think that she knew they were sugar free before she bought them, so that's probably the only reason why we have them. :p

Sarah
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Tag-a-longs are the best! \:D/ My dad usually buys some from somebody at his work, so he picks what to get. I've never heard of some of those kinds - the shortbread and caramel ones sound great though. Last time we got some low-fat oatmeal things I think...not sure what they were called. Thin Mints and Tag-a-longs are our normal ones. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

All the peanut butter ones rock!! The thin mints are great too!!
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Darcie wrote:OK, I can give you an update. There are two different companies that make cookies, so there's some variation across the country. It's funny, because I remember the alternate names... they must have switched companies on us when I was little.

Thin Mints
Do-Si-Dos/Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Trefoils/Shortbread
Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties
Samoas/Carmel deLites
All Abouts *
Cafe Cookies *
Little Brownies (sugar free) *
Thanks-A-Lot **
Cartwheels (reduced fat) **
Lemonades **

*Only carried by one brand
**Only carried by the second

Oh, and they got rid of the low-fat lemon things. Can you tell I love these things? I'm totally going to start stalking the supermarket on the weekends soon...
amazing...i didn't know all that. that's cool! yes i can tell you love them :wink:

and yes, this is girl scout cookie selling season.

i find it funny that most of you like thin mints. over half of who i ask where we live thing they're gross. i have no clue how...but they do!

Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

Thin Mints Rule!!!!!!!!!! I am talking totally completely ruling here. The best ever! Long live the cookie! :D
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Mincy
Smile for the camera

Post by Mincy »

I've never herd of girl scout cookies before, but the thin mint ones sound good, I really love mint!
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Mincypaw wrote:I've never herd of girl scout cookies before, but the thin mint ones sound good, I really love mint!
aww! I'm SO sorry!

and yes, konservative kid...LONG LIVE THIN MINTS! *wants to run up to the freezer and grab one*

Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

... I've never had girl scout cookies ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yay! There were Girl Scouts at the grocery store today!! \:D/ We got a couple boxes each of Thin Mints and Samoas.
thelovelyrose
Fourscore and seven

Post by thelovelyrose »

I just bought some shortbread cookies the other day from a girl scout at my church! They were amazing!
I also stole quite a bit of milk from the Dining Commons to complete the cookie experience!

~now with High School Equivalence~
Thanks, Lizpaw and Pc Pro!