Pizza!

Long may it live!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote: Desert pizzas are awesome, too... Godfather's Pizza and East of Chicago are the only places I know of that have them, but I'm sure plenty of other places do, too...

East of Chicago makes an awesome peanut butter and jelly pizza, and Godfather's has an amazing cherry streusel pizza... =P~ :pray: =D> O:) :-$ =;

They have other kinds of desert pizza, too, but those are my favorites. \:D/
I forgot about dessert pizzas! I've had apple and cherry, and cherry is by far my favourite of the two, but peanut butter and jelly sounds really interesting!
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Pepperoni, Sausage, Canadian bacon, double extra lots of cheese!!!!

Vegetables and fruit were not made for pizza! :noway:
actinglove299
Sing in the sunshine

Post by actinglove299 »

Mmm. I just ate some Dominoes pizza. I dont know which is better... the crust or the main part of the pizza.
Mincy
Smile for the camera

Post by Mincy »

My family puts tomato sauce, mushrooms, olives, peppers, cheese, vegetarian breakfast links, and pineapple on our pizzas.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

hhhmmmmmmm! I love pizza! :yum: My favorite kind is Veggie Lovers Pizza.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

On the topic of pizza, we got two 42" pizzas for my bachelor party last weekend! \:D/
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

i'll EAT pretty much anything except veggies. (fruit is okay, but only pinapple with canadian bacon)

my favorites however are bacon (not canadian...regular) and cheese :D

dessert pizzas rock! i love cherry streusel...or anything streusel! has anyone had cici's macaroni and cheese pizza? i thought it would be weird...but basically, it was like eating macaroni and cheese and bread that you can hold in your hand! i don't think it had sauce...

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Pepperoni ALL the way baby!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

snowflake wrote: has anyone had cici's macaroni and cheese pizza? i thought it would be weird...but basically, it was like eating macaroni and cheese and bread that you can hold in your hand! i don't think it had sauce...
I have, and I love it! \:D/ Althrough, I do admit they should add some more cheese sauce.
Impossible is Nothing
Tallying up

Post by Impossible is Nothing »

Pepperoni, sausage , olives , Haiwaiin. Mmmmmmmmmm....so good. :drool:
Booklover
Classic

Post by Booklover »

CHEESE ROCKS MY PIZZA
Jack Davis
OK

Post by Jack Davis »

I love pizza! My sisters usually make them, so we get to put whatever we want on them. I think my favorite is pepperoni.
Thanks Darth Birdie for the HSE, and DanP740 for the HUGE donation.

trinity4888
Gold Member

Post by trinity4888 »

Lotsa cheese. I love, love, LOVE my veggies. And mushrooms tend to make me want to hug someone. Olives are just...great. Green, black or purple...I don't descriminate against olives. Pizza is pretty much my favorite food in the world. Yep yep.
~Trinity B.~
Trinity: I don't believe in the catagoration of food. If it wants to be a fruit it can be fruit. If it wants to be vegetable it can be a vegetable. In todays society anyone and anything can be whatever they so wish.
Siblings: How do you know which it wants to be?
Trinity: I just ask! I say 'Hey apple! You wanna be a fruit or a vegetable?' And the apple will say back to me 'Well, I always wanted to be a vegetable.' So I just say back 'Thus you are' and down the hatch said vegetable goes!