WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

I don't understand your post
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Pc Pro wrote:I don't understand your post
In other words, I didn't understand you. What about 3 and a half years and a sealing?
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

I think he wants you to explain what you mean by "3 1/2 years after the sealing."

edit: heh, never mind...
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

Jonathan wrote:
In other words, I didn't understand you. What about 3 and a half years and a sealing?
well when you are sealed you won't sin, only 144,000 will be sealed and the theirs 3 1/2 years when they preach to the world.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Pc Pro wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
well when you are sealed you won't sin, only 144,000 will be sealed and the theirs 3 1/2 years when they preach to the world.
He's starting a debate about eschatolgy :mad:

Pc Pro, you might not be aware but that is only one belief/translation of the end times and not taken as common fact. I don't think your intent was to start an "end times" debate but....
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Hawk
Brings Love and Joy

Post by Hawk »

I echo that question. :-s

-Hawk
Sorry guys, I lost internet. Hope to see you again soon!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm just going to avoid all TH-related ideas... :anxious:

Did you know that everybody who ate pickles in 1870 is currently dead? :shock: Definitely a killer. It's a stat - go look it up if you don't believe me. So if you want to avoid death a bit longer, I would recommend giving up eating pickles, the recorded killer. :(
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

STRYPER wrote:
Pc Pro wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
He's starting a debate about eschatolgy :mad:

Pc Pro, you might not be aware but that is only one belief/translation of the end times and not taken as common fact. I don't think your intent was to start an "end times" debate but....
yeah if I feel like it I will start a topic :-
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Catspaw wrote:I'm just going to avoid all TH-related ideas... :anxious:

Did you know that everybody who ate pickles in 1870 is currently dead? :shock: Definitely a killer. It's a stat - go look it up if you don't believe me. So if you want to avoid death a bit longer, I would recommend giving up eating pickles, the recorded killer. :(
Just plain eating is a proven killer. Alot fewer people die from not eating than from eating, so I would reccomend the first. :)
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

Nice to be reminded of this. ](*,)
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Pc Pro wrote:humm well Some of us will
Unless you die of unnaturally causes. ;)
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Catspaw wrote:Did you know that everybody who ate pickles in 1870 is currently dead? :shock: Definitely a killer. It's a stat - go look it up if you don't believe me. So if you want to avoid death a bit longer, I would recommend giving up eating pickles, the recorded killer. :(
*le gasp* I knew it! Darn 1870 pickes...

More on the optomistic side, just remember that every second that ticks by you are one second closer to death! O:)
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Enoch never died! \:D/
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

yeah so did a few other men in the bible \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Actually, the only other person besides Enoch that didn't die was Elijah.
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

yeah I couldn't spell his name thanks ;)
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Catspaw wrote:Did you know that everybody who ate pickles in 1870 is currently dead? :shock: Definitely a killer. It's a stat - go look it up if you don't believe me. So if you want to avoid death a bit longer, I would recommend giving up eating pickles, the recorded killer. :(
Man!!! Just think... if they hadn't eaten pickles in 1870 they'd be like 150 today :shock:

Hey, wait a minute :-k
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

STRYPER wrote:
Man!!! Just think... if they hadn't eaten pickles in 1870 they'd be like 150 today :shock:

Actually, if they hadn't eaten them in 1870, they would be 136 years old today. \:D/ Pickles are dangerous beasties, I tell you...
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Catspaw wrote:I'm just going to avoid all TH-related ideas... :anxious:

That study seems a little off. :-k I heard that in in 1870 everybody who ate pie has died by now. :shock: Or wait was that 1869. :-k The moral of this story is that I would suggest no one eat their pie and just send it to me, so that I can dispose of it in a manner that will harm no one else. \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

^laughs
Agent Robert Mitchell wrote:
STRYPER wrote:

Actually, if they hadn't eaten them in 1870, they would be 136 years old today. \:D/ Pickles are dangerous beasties, I tell you...
They must've had really talented babies back then if they could eat pickles and what not ;)