Ironic Odysseys

Where do YOU listen to Odyssey??

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Ironic Odysseys

Post by Ruthie »

You might be thinking that this is another one of those- "I listen to Odyssey on long car trips" things....well, it isn't!

Have you ever listened to an Odyssey that fit what you were doing?

I once listened to "Dental Deliemma" while I was getting a cavity filled at the dentist..... :D

*oohh...how do you spell that?*

Anyway- have you ever had an experience like that? \:D/
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

ummm...I listen to Odyssey on long car trips! \:D/

*snicker*

Well, I listened to The Graduate around the time I was - you guessed it! - graduating...and I listened to Always a few weeks ago when my mind was in college mode, and it gave me the idea of getting a present for my roommate

:offtopic2: (ermm, any ideas on that front? I have three days before I meet her and I don't have any present yet :pray: )
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmmm..I can't think offhand of a time that I listened to an ep in such an appropriate way. I'm probably just forgetting something.

Lizzie, you could go with Aubrey's idea of a box of chocolates, if you want. I think that's what she gave. Or maybe a small stuffed animal, or a picture frame! I like that idea - then she would have a frame for one pf her pictures from home! \:D/ Or stickers, or maybe those wall stickers that come off nicely, since some colleges have rules about pins and stuff in the walls.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

I cant think of a time really but sometimes late at night i give myself a spa night and listen to AIo!!! I love those nights...
Lea
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

One time I listened to Odyssey during a thunderstorm and the episode I listened to was "Flash Flood." :) Another time I listened to "Sunset Bowlawater" after feeding my fish. Subconscious? Hmm...
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Once when I was really procrastinating on a homework assignment, I didn't want to listen to "A Test for Robyn", cause it reminded me of the assignments that needed to get done!
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

I remember listening to "Family Vacation Part 1 & 2" during a long car ride. I love these two episodes and having two other brothers can make rides a bit difficult at times.
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Then, of course, there are those planned fitting AIO things, such as listening to the Thanksgiving eps on Thanksgiving, Christmas eps on Christmas, Valentine's Day ep on Valentine's Day, April Fools' ep on April Fools', birthday eps on your birthday, Halloween ep on Halloween, etc. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.