If you could enter...

IS, ROC, or TT?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

If you could enter...

Post by Trent DeWhite »

If you could take a 'ride' on one of the three, which would you chose and why?

Imagination Station: What era and historic peoples would you visit?
Room of Consquence: What would you attempt to do or perform?
The Transmuter: Who's shoes would you walk in and why?
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'd go for the Transmuter. I'd like to walk in my boss' (real life) to get an idea of what will be expected of me if I go with current plans to advance in my profession.........I have a general idea, however I also know I'm only seeing part of the picture. It'd be cool to know what a typical day in my boss' position is like.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Probably the ROC! I would be mom, and before that a part-time ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical teacher!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I would definitely go with the imagination station. While all of the inventions are cool, the IS deals with history, which I find more fascinating. In addition, it seems to have more power than any of the others, and might present the greatest level of realism.
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

The Transmuter all the way.

Who's shoes?

AIO character: Wooton, (my favorite character) I would love to get in his shoes and see what his life is like. I could also learn a lot from the experience.

Real Life person:.....I'll have to think about that one.

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

The IS for sure. I would go to the medieval time period like Sam.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Imagination Station.

I wonder though...Is it possible to workout inside the machine, and still lose wait officially?

-The Master Bennett
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'd also consider going in the IS instead......it'd be cool to witness things like Pearl Harbor, The Civil War, and other great moments in U.S. History.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

IS i would go to middle earth
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I would probably go to the Imagination Station and experience a Bible story.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

The Imagination station. I'd love to go see the story of Esther firsthand. It's my favorite.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I cant decide which I would choose therefore I will tell you why I would choose each.

Imagination Station
I would love to enter the machine and learn about history, and times of great historical value. This would be a true learning experience and it would be very entertaining as well. I can only imagine the places and times that I would be able to see and visit. The Imagination Station is among my most desired destinations.

Room of Consquence
This would also be great becasue I would be able to see moments in my life where my life has been changed by certain actions and decisions I have made. I have many regrets in my life and through this room I would be able to relive them and possible determine if my life would be better off a certain way. I alway wonder what things may have been like if I did this or if I did that. This room is very tempting and that is why I am having such trouble determining which I would choose.

In either case my future is not changed but only the past is revisted. As it has been said numerous times by numerous people it is not good to dig up the past. Therefore by examining this closely I have come to the conclusion that I would do neither. Seeing asI can't change my past, and if by chance my life is made better by a decision I did not make, I would always be beating myself over it; I wouldn't want to live with those facts on my life. I choose neither. Both machines are very tempting but ultimately they can only lead to further pain and suffering.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Definitely the Imagination Station! I would want to go back to some event in American history, like the Revolutionary or Civil wars. I think that that history is really fascinating. Or it would be awesome to go back to a Bible story, one that has Jesus in it. That would be totally cool!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Imagination Station. I have always been curious about what it is like to use it, to actually go back in time must be quite an experience. I would want to go back to an event in American History. I would want to see some of the events that took place during Lincoln's life.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I can't decide between the room of consequences and the Imagination station..
I think that the Imagination station would be interesting to go on because you could actully be anyplace in history. on the other hand the room of consequences would be nice to go in because I could see what happens when I make a choice so when that choice would come around in my life I could make the right decision..
like I said, I'm not really sure which on I would go in.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

The room of consequences, then I could go around Odyssey!
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Ooh, I could use the imagination station to meet Audrey Hepburn firsthand and forget about the book I have to read. Now that would be a book report. :D

Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

I'd probably want to go into the IS, because it seems that it could br programmed to include the ROC and the Transmuter anyway...
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Ooh, with the new imagination station, I can put myself in a movie or TV show, or a painting! I'd want to be on Disney's Fillmore, cuz I always wanted to when I was 12. (Ha ha, I also wanted to be on Pokemon when I was 8). :D

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I would love to go in the IS and see some historical events that are debated. I know the the IS is kind of Whit's vresion of events, but it would be cool to see what "really" happened for so many disputed situations. Something medieval would be cool too.
Last edited by Catspaw on Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.