SOME EXCITING NEWS FOR AIO FANS!

AIO fans are able to discover...AIO episodes to be released :)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

SOME EXCITING NEWS FOR AIO FANS!

Post by VideosForFamily »

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all doing well! I have received some news from a very kind source...who has unveiled to me some exciting news for both you the AIO fans, and others who love hearing about new episodes getting released!

I'm not going to say what...or explain about it here. BUT--- in order to find out and read of this news... please go to my AIO site at:

www.videosforfamily.com/odyssey.htm

On my site you will see a link that says "EXCITING AIO NEWS" click there...and you'll be able to read and even see...all about it there.

God bless and Have Fun !
- Aaron Pacentine

P.S.

I'm still looking for many of you to help us out with the trivia game, and get some great questions and answers... for my site. Finally... Jacob Isom and I are preparing some very special about the History of AIO and when we're finished, it will be announced here on the web site.
Aaron Pacentine
www.videosforfamily.com
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! A lost episode album is good news indeed! \:D/ (Old news, but still good). ;) Thanks for posting the album cover!
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Thanks for the album cover!

*wonders when the new complete guide is coming out

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Can't wait!! It will be nice to have Inside the Studio and some of the other behind the scenes shows on CD finally.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Bonus booklet with actors photo gallery! \:D/ Yay!! We're in need of an updated gallery! Thanks for the cover, Aaron!

But why is "Isaac the Benevolent" and "The Trouble with Girls" included in the lost episodes? I own both of them. :-k
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

Applesauce wrote:Bonus booklet with actors photo gallery! \:D/ Yay!! We're in need of an updated gallery! Thanks for the cover, Aaron!
FYI, that's a bit of a goof on the initial packaging, which will be corrected for the final album. The photo gallery is actually on CD-ROM and will feature pictures from the 500th episode recording. Pretty cool, I think. :-)
Applesauce wrote:But why is "Isaac the Benevolent" and "The Trouble with Girls" included in the lost episodes? I own both of them. :-k
Good question. It's actually because we left these two shows out of the Gold Audio series completely. (Remember that they were originally on "The Early Classics," but didn't fit there because they have Eugene.) So in a sense, they are "new" lost episodes.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Yes! I can't wait for this album! \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I like the cover artwork! He looks like Indiana Jones recovering the lost episodes from some far off place. \:D/

*wonders if this will arrive in the mail like "Drive Time" magically did* :-
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I know! Whit as Indiana Jones is a hilarious thought! I think that it's both clever and more than a bit amusing to have Whit as Indy! \:D/ But it totally works!

Though I guess Jason should be Indy and Whit should be Sean Connery...but it isn't a perfect world. ;)

*hopes that the magical moments continue for Darcy* \:D/
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

I love the cover art, even though it isn't necessarily the final one.. :( I posted some thorough information over at the Scoop about it today... I am really excited!
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Nathan Hoobler wrote:The photo gallery is actually on CD-ROM and will feature pictures from the 500th episode recording. Pretty cool, I think. :-)
We got a message today to approve use of pics from that occasion today! And I thought I was so super cool 'cause I could tell Dave actually what they were going to be used for! \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

"You go to school where?" still isn't on there. I wonder why that ep was taken off circulation. I've never heard it. Is it really outdated or something?
BTW what ep was taken off the Golden series to make room for One Bad Apple?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

That's a very good question. I've been wondering what episodes they are taking off in order to make room for the extras that are on the CD-ROMs as well.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

Ferder wrote:"You go to school where?" still isn't on there. I wonder why that ep was taken off circulation. I've never heard it. Is it really outdated or something?
I know...I want to hear that episode!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Ferder wrote:BTW what ep was taken off the Golden series to make room for One Bad Apple?
None, actually. The Gold Collection #7: On Thin Ice (the set that includes One Bad Apple) still has the original 12 episodes, plus two new ones (One Bad Apple and Thanksgiving at Home) for a total of 14 eps (yes, I did the math myself). ;)
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Applesauce wrote:
Ferder wrote:BTW what ep was taken off the Golden series to make room for One Bad Apple?
None, actually. The Gold Collection #7: On Thin Ice (the set that includes One Bad Apple) still has the original 12 episodes, plus two new ones (One Bad Apple and Thanksgiving at Home) for a total of 14 eps (yes, I did the math myself). ;)
Yep, that's what it looks like according to the back cover:

Peace!
-king shasta
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Yep, I have "On Thin Ice" and it includes 14 episodes on the CDs (all of them can be played in a normal CD player). They've had to cut the opening theme on a few of the episodes to make them all fit, though.

Dave