Next Season Predictions!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I want more of the Barklays. Whatever happend to them anyway? I know they moved but,,,,,I want them to move back to Odyssey!!!! :(
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
AIOaddict1988
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by AIOaddict1988 »

dare2_dream_again wrote:I want more of the Barklays. Whatever happend to them anyway? I know they moved but,,,,,I want them to move back to Odyssey!!!! :(
I agree. Several seasons ago there was a two or three parter about Jimmy as an adult living in Washington DC. I'd like to see more episodes along those lines at somepoint.
- Sean
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Well, Darcy? What does Jave think about returning to Odyssey? ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Whit is going to marry Ham in the season finale this year! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:Whit is going to marry Ham in the season finale this year! \:D/
But I thought that they were already married. :-s How odd. Maybe it's like Eugene and Katrina - they're having another, more public, ceremony now! \:D/

I really want to know what they'll do with the Straussberg storyline. I know that if I make any big guesses, they'll be wrong, so I don't think I'll even bother. ;)