Odyssey.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What state do you think Odyssey is in?

Poll ended at Thu May 25, 2006 9:13 am

Indiana.
33%
N. Carolina.
No votes
Illinois.
67%
Tennessee.
No votes
Texas.
No votes

Total votes: 3

wooton_bassett
OK

Post by wooton_bassett »

But they don't drive to Chicago, they fly. Jack and JoAnne when they were running from Andromeda were in Chicago and flew back to Odyssey.
"I'm a neat freak and a toy geek. Rarely do the two go together but I guess I'm the exception."
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Ok on Family Potraits they did say Odyssey was in Ohio. But they changed some stuff.

1) Whit says he was married to Jenny for 33 years,
In the AIO book, they were married 37 years 1947-1984.

2) In 1987, Whit said Jenny had died 9 years before (1978.)
Later, it has been estabished Jenny died in 1984, and Whit then opened up the shop.

3) Whit says he and Jenny opened up Whit's End as a combination coffee shop/bookstore/conversation place.
Later, it was established Whit opened it up after Jenny's death since she fought for it.

so on FP, they did say Ohio, but they changed a lot of stuff since, and just made it midwest US.
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

wooton_bassett wrote:I agree...is it essential to know where odyssey is to follow it

Odyssey is in Ohio...listen to the third episode of family portraits and at the end Dr Dobson asks the host where odyssey is...he says Ohio

EDIT Please refrain from double posting. Hit the edit button ifyou want to add somthing else. THanks. :) - JF/Eeyore
thank you some one finaly knows i totaly agree