Huge Updates at the Soda Fountain!!

YAY!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Huge Updates at the Soda Fountain!!

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Shadowpaw has updated the Soda Fountain with a ton of new things he's been promising since April. www.aiosf.com

THese updates include complete databases for actor,s episodes, characters and more! You can also submit your own trivia, goofs, allusions and other stuff for every episode. How awesome is that?! Head on over and check it out! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Wow! \:D/
That is neat! It makes it so much easier... I was waiting for this!

:anxious:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yayness! \:D/ I saw that a few minutes ago, and was rather excited! It looks great, and being able to submit stuff will be fun! :D And for those of you who didn't notice, there's a ToO monetary reward for useful submissions...apparently Shadowpaw knows that we're all money-hungry or something. ;)

I was also glad to see the archives back - I was looking for them the other day and realized that they were gone. :( But now they're back and more plentiful than ever! \:D/ However, I still didn't see the AIO Mole or AIO Survivor there. :( Unless I just missed them. But those were too good to be gone forever!

EDIT: Shadowpaw must have updated the links in the archives because AIO Mole is linked now - yay! \:D/ You can never read it too many times! http://aiosf.com/aiomole/
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I think thats great and I'll vist it somtime soon. :anxious: