ATTN Kris Doyle: No Word But Holy

Rachael might be doing a solo!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

ATTN Kris Doyle: No Word But Holy

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I told my choir director last night that I felt led to sing the solo in 'No Word But Holy'. I don't even like the song that much, but I felt like I should, for some reason. I've been working on it a lot today.

Kris, isn't that like one of your favorite songs? Not that you'll reply to this thread, anyways. :mecry:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Rachael wrote:...Not that you'll reply to this thread, anyways. :mecry:
So sad, but true. :mecry:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

He refuses to talk to me anymore. :mecry:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Rachael wrote:He refuses to talk to me anymore. :mecry:
:mecry:
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I'm sorry I've been so prudish lately. :mecry: I'll still talk to you--I didn't feel right initiating conversation, but I can still respond since you initiated this conversation yourself. It would be downright rude not to respond, and besides--you're my friend and fellow ToO-er!

Yes, I love that song! O:) It has a very powerful message, and one of my best friends from the past sang the solo the first time I ever heard it. Will there be a recording when you and your choir sing it?

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I think we're going to have an accompaniment track and a band together. Not sure, though.