Greet Dave

Your chance to give your personal greetings to David Griffin!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

Hi, David Griffin!

I dunno what to say that hasn't been said yet . . . I love how Jimmy's such an enduring character--his most recent episode meant so much because we'd listened to him growing up. It was really an experience to hear what he might go through at a later stage in his life. You're a great actor with a very pleasant voice, and I hope good things for you in the future.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Hello and greetings Mr Griffin!(if you prefer that or Dave. I feel like I am talking to my teacher, whose name is Robyn Griffin!)
You are a very good actor. Jimmy is really cool. I hope you like it here and as everyone has said, greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, RM.

Loves Richard Maxwell!
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Hello Dave Griffin!

I just wanted to say that you did an excellent job as Jimmy Barclay. Jimmy and Donna were like friends until I realized they were on the other side of the radio. But enough about that. ;) I'd like to thank you for working with FotF, and I hope Jimmy gets married soon! To Aubrey! \:D/

:anxious: Or something like that.

-Sarai
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

I grew up in a hippie commune with no other kids besides my sister
thats so cool
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Ok ok :D

Just wanted to say my fav JB episode was Someone to watch over me. Great story, great acting. Have a good day.
Last edited by Jimmy Barclay Fan on Tue May 09, 2006 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Evil Chick wrote:Remember, no questions, only greetings! You can submit your questions for Dave's interview at www.aiosf.com. Have fun!
Just a reminder. O:)
Last edited by Evil Chick on Thu May 11, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Bella Swan
Not as new
Location: " Lets get this over with before someones wets themselves." Danny Messer CSI New York

Post by Bella Swan »

Hi Dave, :hal:

I think Jimmy is funny and cool. He is awsome(even if I prefer Jason Whittaker( :inlove: ) to anyone else)but, he still rocks! :D =D>

Hello, from,
O. D.
I'm in love with a very loving Vampire and I love Edward very much. I also love my Best Friend Jacob Black but in a sisterly way .
CSI MIAMI RULES BABY !!!!!!!
King Peter The Magnificent ,Queen Susan The Gentle ,King Edmund The Just ,Queen Lucy The valiant
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

:hal: ,

Just sayin' hey! And Odyssey definately wouldn't have been the same without you! So, good work and such! Woo-hoo.

HarlowRoxMySox
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Ok, so I'm going to say hi even though I'm a little late.

Hi!

\:D/

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

It's never too late! :D
Dave sees and appreciates all your greetings and sends his regards to all of you :hug:
Thanks to all of you who have said hello; it's been so cool to hear from all of you! Tomorrow the interview from Saturday should be up at The Soda Fountain so check it out! We had lots of fun doing it, and hope you all like it!
darcy (& Dave)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Hi, David! Thanks for the interview. You've done a fantastic job as Jimmy. I know everyone is saying this, but it's true: the Barclay's were the best family ever on AIO.

Darcy, I never realized until just now, but...you're David's wife? That's so cool! I had no idea!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Great interview, Jave! ;)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
wooton_bassett
OK

Post by wooton_bassett »

You're the best dave!