Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, Shennifer. :hug: I hope that tomorrow is an okay day. That's lousy timing...though there's never good timing to say goodbye to your sister. :(

Today I visited my best friend and not only got to play with her kids, but I also got to hold the baby that she's looking after for a few days, so that was fun! He was just learning to crawl and kept pulling himself forward and could kind of use his feet to help him out. It was adorable.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Doing rather better now, thankfully.

Finally got the DVD out my laptop that had been there since Thanksgiving. Yeah, I know, that's way too long :-

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Good to hear that you're doing better! Change takes time to get used to.

I had a great time at my church's prayer evening tonight! \:D/ The time just flew by.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

*realizes snubs has only made like 20 posts in this (very popular) thread* I rarely check this topic.. *whistles*

I was just reading old posts of mine.. and I must say, I was pretty funny sometimes. \:D/ Made me chuckle. Of course.. I am much funnier now. *nods*
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Reading old posts can be both a good and bad thing. ;)

I spent the evening with a group of friends from high school. We try to get together at least a few times a year. This was our Christmas get-together that were realized a few years ago works a lot better when we don't try to schedule anything too close to Christmas. ;) We ate homemade pizza and talked, and I got to hold a friend's baby a lot. I had a great time. :D
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Catspaw wrote:Reading old posts can be both a good and bad thing. ;)
Well, I didn't go THAT far back. =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

It's okay snubs. No need to further embarrass yourself any more. :)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Saw some friends I hadn't seen for a few months tonight, and then later one I hadn't seen since last summer. So my night is turning out good :)

and I actually did some homework earlier, so aside from having to get up semi early tomorrow, I'm good \:D/

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My sister and brother-in-law came to visit yesterday, which was really nice, so it feels like we don't get to see them enough. Too many busy schedules to combine! I also got some time to read this evening, which was great, since lately I have found myself reading a little less, and I have a stack of good books waiting for me! :mad:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I did some homework ahead of time and what was supposed to be due today, but apparently it's due later. So I kinda did some of that work for nothing. better than putting it off I guess

Me and my family skyped with my sister on Sunday; it was nice to see her face, and to be home :)

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's definitely better to work ahead...most of the time. ;) One less thing for you to worry about later! I hope that your whole-family chat was very nice. :D Sisters are the best! (Usually.) ;)

Today I'm doing lots of laundry, since I decided to wash my sheets and blankets etc. today, plus I already have a few loads of regular stuff to do. I like clean sheets, but I hate changing my sheets. It's not the washing part that annoys me, but putting everything back together after stuff is clean. I'm weird like that. \:D/
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I've been getting behind on my homework and it's been stressing me out. :( But, I'm gonna try to get on top of things. I also applied for a job at my university, but they rejected me because I'm high school. Dx they said they'll probably hire me when I graduate which is this spring. :)
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Today I am tidying/cleaning my room, shopping for an ResLife event I'm running (s'mores and hot chocolate \:D/ ) tomorrow...and procrastinating doing school work. It seems like the longer I've been in school the more slack I become, but I'm also doing a lot more things outside of school with each new year.

I'm trying to improve my sleeping patterns...I feel like this past week my sleep has been particularly dysfunctional.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, it can be tough to keep your sleep patterns normal. I know that I plan to go to bed early or on time so often and still end up staying up later, because that's what I prefer, but the time that I have to be at work in the morning isn't based around my personal sleep preferences. ;) It isn't super motivating when I have times like last night, when I went to bed on time and then it took me forever to fall asleep.

Today was just a normal day at work, but yesterday I hung out with a couple of friends and watched a bunch of episodes of season 1 of the BBC show "The Paradise," which was lots of fun. \:D/
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I'm finally on spring break! \:D/ However, I'm gonna spend the time catching up on school. Mostly, physics. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Spring break already? It's so early! I hope you get some time for fun mixed in with your homework!

I spent today really feeling that lost hour of sleep. :( I woke up feeling like I barely slept and had a bit of a headache all day. I'm hoping to adjust quickly. I do love the extra sunshine in the evening, though!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I should be writing, but I'm not \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
InsanityPerk
Lurker

Post by InsanityPerk »

I joined the ToO today, which is kind of a big deal.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Marvin D. wrote:I should be writing, but I'm not \:D/
Get to it! :twat:
InsanityPerk wrote:I joined the ToO today, which is kind of a big deal.
\:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

InsanityPerk wrote:I joined the ToO today, which is kind of a big deal.
Meh. I've heard the people there are weird.

The snow has melted and Spring has arrived in March. I like not living in an extreme climate so much. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.