What have you bought lately?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Which would you rather have for FREE?

Complete Odyssey collection - everything EVER made (albums, toys, games, Family Portraits, Chic-Fil-A items, collectables, CDs, tapes, videos, etc.)
12%
$30,000 car of your choice
10%
$25,000 in cash
78%

Total votes: 49

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I bought a bunch of khaki pants for an upcoming conference, only to find out that the conference dress code calls for blue, not khaki. :(

And I paid for another month of Netflix. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

A customized license plate for my car that says "BE SAVED" :D

I was either going to go with that or "IM A BLVR" because of the Tedashii song. But my parents informed me that there's a popular secular song by The Monkees with the same name, so I decided to go with the former. :P
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I bought a drink from Starbucks.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Christian A. wrote:... But my parents informed me that there's a popular secular song by The Monkees with the same name, so I decided to go with the former. :P
THEN I SAW HER FACE *dun dun dun dun* NOW I'M A BELIEVER. NOT A TRACE *dun dun dun dun* OF DOUBT IN MIND.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

Christian A. wrote:A customized license plate for my car that says "BE SAVED" :D

I was either going to go with that or "IM A BLVR" because of the Tedashii song. But my parents informed me that there's a popular secular song by The Monkees with the same name, so I decided to go with the former. :P

That's really cool Christian
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

The Mister Roger's remix song "Garden of Your Mind" \:D/

Some extra X-acto knife blades because I broke the tip on the one I had.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I bought loads and loads of songs from the LoK soundtrack; I also bought an update to an app and I invested in a panoramic camera for my iPad. I'm a bit of a novice with it, though. :( I also recently bought a new extra-superfine-tipped art pen, as mine inexplicably ran out of ink. Tiger was not pleased with this development. :x
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

I bought: dry erase markers, pretzel M&Ms, a 3-subject notebook, makeup sponges, and a pansy eggplant (seeds in this egg thing that are supposed to grow after you break it open and add water. I was curious. And it was on sale. :) )
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I bought tickets to our county fair, ride bracelets, lemonade plus refills and cotton candy. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

EvangelineWalker wrote:I bought: dry erase markers, pretzel M&Ms, a 3-subject notebook, makeup sponges, and a pansy eggplant (seeds in this egg thing that are supposed to grow after you break it open and add water. I was curious. And it was on sale. :) )
At first I was like, "Does she mean a flower, or a vegetable? If she means 'pansy eggplant' as a vegetable, then that's a new one for me." ;)

I bought "Wrestling Prayer" book as a gift for a friend online the other day. I hope it arrives tomorrow.
And last week I bought 5 3/8 yards of fabric, bias tape, thread, and a zipper.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought an ebook for $2.99. There's another ebook I want but it apparently is only for Kindle users so I can't get it and after buying my iPhone I can't justify buying a Kindle right now. When it comes down to it I can't justify buying a Kindle ever because I have a Nook. The question being do I really need two e readers.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laurie wrote:I bought an ebook for $2.99. There's another ebook I want but it apparently is only for Kindle users so I can't get it and after buying my iPhone I can't justify buying a Kindle right now. When it comes down to it I can't justify buying a Kindle ever because I have a Nook. The question being do I really need two e readers.
I have an iPhone, and what I did, is I downloaded the kindle iPhone app, and I read kindle books that way.

It's free in the app store, and it works pretty well :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Laurie wrote:I bought an ebook for $2.99. There's another ebook I want but it apparently is only for Kindle users so I can't get it and after buying my iPhone I can't justify buying a Kindle right now. When it comes down to it I can't justify buying a Kindle ever because I have a Nook. The question being do I really need two e readers.
I have an iPhone, and what I did, is I downloaded the kindle iPhone app, and I read kindle books that way.

I can't figure out which password/email to use. Do I use the password/email for my iPhone or do I use the password/email for my Amazon account.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

A jumbo grapefruit and two apples.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Laurie wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:

I can't figure out which password/email to use. Do I use the password/email for my iPhone or do I use the password/email for my Amazon account.
When gettin the app you use your apple ID information. But for the app itself you would log on with your amazon info to link it with your account.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Graces4you wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:

When gettin the app you use your apple ID information. But for the app itself you would log on with your amazon info to link it with your account.
Yep, I got it!! With a phone call to Amazon. Thanks.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I got a new outfit for speech and debate yesterday \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought a book today.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

I bought a new laptop recently. \:D/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I bought 6 classes. There went half of my savings account.