Confessions

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Confessions

Post by Marvin D. »

So, I saw this on another forum and I thought I'd try it out here \:D/ Basically, "Confessions" is where you write stuff to express yourself. It's basically something that you have on your mind and you want to get it out, but you're too lazy to go and pick up a pen and paper and do it the good old fashioned way ;) It's mainly related to stuff you want to say to/about people you know, but know that you won't be able to tell them. It can be as long or as short as you want it to be, and to as many people as you want. However, there are a few rules.

1. Remember, this is the Internet. Anyone can see what you post here, so be careful :p
2. Don't refer to someone by their real names, especially if you're mad at them or something and you're venting. It's best not to even mention who you're 'confessing' or saying what you want to say.
3. Don't be inappropriate or say something you're going to regret later.
4. Even if you don't mention someone's name, yet you're referring to someone on the Internet that most people are going to know, don't write it in a way that everyone's gonna know who you meant. Keep it as discreet as possible.
5. Have fun \:D/

Now. .let's see if this thing works.

Gah. I don't get why you did it. I try to be nice to you, and what do you do? Get me in trouble. Thanks a lot. I told her about it. .and I know I shouldn't hold it against you, but what can I say? You're not helping me. Meh. I give up on it. And you.
It still hurts, you know? All the things I want to say, but won't. Actually, I can't. I can't bring myself to. I don't think I ever will be. I guess I'm sorry. Not to you, but because of what happened.
You know, if it weren't for you, I have no idea what I would have done. I didn't mean to judge you or. .or think that I was better than you. That was immature of me. You really helped me, a lot. And I'm grateful. I told you, but I don't think you'll understand. .but I'm sorry. And thanks.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I want you to make all my food and do all my grocery shopping so that I can just sit at home and watch Castle and be lazy. I love it when you cook for me. I love your food. Food is so delicious. Especially when I don't have to cook.
Humby
Tallying up

Post by Humby »

I feel so restricted sometimes in my life. Physical limitations take away independence. But God has used them to help me witness to people. Even in the storms I will praise Him. :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I had Skittles for lunch today. :(
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The truth is, I can't decide if I love you or hate you. I have to spend all my money on you because for some reason you can't get yourself a job. >_> But honestly, I feel responsible for your wellbeing. Life would be a little less excited without you around. I just wish you wouldn't mooch off me all the time. You are an expensive car.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You're pretty darn awesome. I just wish that I hadn't spend half a year barely talking to you. We're so alike in so many different ways that it's pretty freaky. And I feel kinda guilty about what'll be coming up in a few months.
Gah, don't do that again. Seriously? New Zealand? Living with sheep? No, no, no. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm kinda mad at. .her. For what she's put you through. You don't realize how important you are :|
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

American Eagle wrote:The truth is, I can't decide if I love you or hate you. I have to spend all my money on you because for some reason you can't get yourself a job. >_> But honestly, I feel responsible for your wellbeing. Life would be a little less excited without you around. I just wish you wouldn't mooch off me all the time. You are an expensive car.
I laughed. :P

I wish you hadn't done that, every thing was fine until you had to go and do that, and now it all had to change.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I thought I liked you until I found out your name... I really don't like your name. It's just weird. And maybe I'm shallow, but I guess that's the way it is.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I am so sorry. I think I messed everything up by asking one little question, and I am so sorry about that, I hope you will forgive me. I guess this proves what an immature guy I am, and I am so sorry you had to face the brunt of my immaturity. I hurt you, and I hope someday I can make it up to you.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I confess to loving you. Charge me guilty and lock me up, as long as you lock me up with you.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I just hate how everyone is so vague and passive-aggressive on the internet. Either share what your problem is straightforwardly, or just keep it to yourself. Or, I don't know, maybe talk to somebody you can trust with your problems? Gahhhh! :mad: irony alert.
Last edited by Amethystic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i confess that enough though i say i am ok with the choices you are making.. i am not. i think it shouldnt wait. but im biting my tongue to keep the peace.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Dude I thought it was love! Everyday you were so good to me. These past few weeks have been a dream. Why did you suddenly just decide not to be there for me anymore. WHY? I DON"T UNDERSTAND. Pandora you completely failed. I hate all these songs, I'm so sick of you ruining my wonderful channels.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
SpaceNarwhal
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by SpaceNarwhal »

My feelings have messed everything up, you just won't admit it. Here we are, drifting apart, and you want to be ignorant to the fact that a mix of my feelings and your behavior is killing our relationship. Maybe if you paid a little more attention to me and less to your possessive friends and tried to actually HELP me instead of saying you will help me and never do. Face it, you are ASHAMED of me.... You say you "never hang out" with anyone, then tell me, why were those two over? Why are those 4 always with you? You say you are a nonconformist but you are just as bad as the lot of them. You don't care... You don't care enough to give me the attention I need. Please, just please, I need you more than you know.... And just for the sake of my awkwardness, even though you will never see this, ok, I am going to stop now.