Album 57: A Call to Something More

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

They were just talking on the podcast how Eugene would have to change if he became a parent and how the producers don't want that. I seriously doubt that they'd then turn around and change their minds.
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Reddo wrote:They were just talking on the podcast how Eugene would have to change if he became a parent and how the producers don't want that. I seriously doubt that they'd then turn around and change their minds.
I can see that. I like Eugene just fine the way he is.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Laurie wrote:
jennifertwt wrote:well, if it is the Samuel story, then that could mean a "surprise" pregnancy for Katrina. "surprise" in that they thought they could not have children. These things happen every day.
Katrina's being pregnant I would enjoy.
I don't think the team would go that direction, after they've repeatedly said that Eugene having kids isn't a good idea for his character, but I do definitely think that Katrina will be going on that adventure. It totally makes sense. It could be an episode about accepting God's will, even when it's very hard and not what we want.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

It would be tough to take Katrina on that journey and not Eugene. ;-)

then again, having kids would be good for his character. Your priorities change when you kids, or so I hear.

-- 23 Jan 2013 03:52 pm --

after 25 years, it´s time Eugene grew up a bit more.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:What, you mean you don't think it's more probably that Connie's pregnant and marries Whit?
That's going in my signature. :-

I like the idea of Katrina being pregnant. But like Reddo said, it's probably not very likely.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Do you think "Jewels" is really "Jules" short for Julia? I've heard of Jewel as a name, but not Jewels.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I have a friend named Jewels... :-

But he's a guy, not a girl. :shrugs:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Woody wrote:
Leonard Meltsner wrote:What, you mean you don't think it's more probably that Connie's pregnant and marries Whit?
That's going in my signature. :-

I like the idea of Katrina being pregnant. But like Reddo said, it's probably not very likely.
NOOOO! You can't immortalize my typo in your signature! Please change it to "probable". Also, Jules does make more sense to me, though Bill may've thought he should start naming daughters after gemstones or something. *gasp* He can name them after the birthstone for the month of the mother's name!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Samitude wrote:Do you think "Jewels" is really "Jules" short for Julia? I've heard of Jewel as a name, but not Jewels.
I'm pretty sure it's short for Julie or Julia. I know several Julie/Julia's, and they get called Jewls for short. I suppose it could be Jewls though.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I have near positive proof that this "Jewels"(or Jules) is related to Connie. :-
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Latest Facebook update:

Adventures in Odyssey
14 minutes ago
And it's a wrap! 6 more scripts recorded and in the hopper, ready for post-production by the amazing Jonathan Crowe, Christopher Diehl, & Nate Jones.
It looks like they are finished recording album 57

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:Latest Facebook update:

Adventures in Odyssey
14 minutes ago
And it's a wrap! 6 more scripts recorded and in the hopper, ready for post-production by the amazing Jonathan Crowe, Christopher Diehl, & Nate Jones.
It looks like they are finished recording album 57
nope, 3 more left to be recorded, they only did 3 in december instead of 6
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Woody

Post by Woody »

The theory of Katrina being the one to experience the Samuel adventure is all but confirmed by her being at the recording. :-
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

nope, 3 more left to be recorded, they only did 3 in december instead of 6
oops. 3 to go.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

I really, REALLY don't think that Katrina will turn out to be pregnant in the IS episode... I mean, Paul McCusker had just said only like 2 months ago that they will not have children, so why would he change his mind so fast? I could see him changing his mind in about a year or so, but not so soon. Just sayin' ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

My sister got to go to a recording session (last week's session to be exact) \:D/ she was gone a week (but only spent a few days there because she visited some of her friends along the way). I had school so I couldn't go, but it sounded amazing :)

She even got a few of the cast members to record stuff for me because I couldn't be there. Bless them.

Till the end of the line.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I wonder if she went out to eat mexican food with the cast...
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Samitude wrote:Do you think "Jewels" is really "Jules" short for Julia? I've heard of Jewel as a name, but not Jewels.
I hope this character observes that someone takes their coat off and stands in the rain, pointing out that they are always crazy like that.

WITH DARK EYES AND CARELESS HAIR.

Fashionably sensitive, but too cool to care.

Ahem, where was I?
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Bren wrote:I wonder if she went out to eat mexican food with the cast...
She did. :)
Woody

Post by Woody »

Hello, Oldbie whom I do not know. I am Woody. Nice to meet you. Are you one of the ones in the picture they posted?