General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

One of my friends just lost their unborn baby, would've been their second kid.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

Aww, that's terrible. I will certainly be praying for them.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Oh no, I'll be praying for them.
SilverIllusion
Tallying up
Location: I am an Illusion, am I not? Therefore if I told you where I was it would only be an Illusion...

Post by SilverIllusion »

Terribly saddening. :'( Will be praying.

Thanks snubs and Anemone!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That must be very hard. I will be praying for them.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

^ I just prayed for them, Dan. :)

Just a quick prayer for moi: I am moving out of town in less than a week. This is my first time moving out on my own, so I am having a lot of jitters about it, and since I mentally try to interpret all my feelings as being of a spiritual nature (a bad habit I've been trying to break since a major emotional meltdown in May), my heart keeps saying that there is something wrong with my relationship with God, even though my head knows that there isn't. :( So if you could pray that my emotions about this move will stabilize and that God will give me peace about this move, that would be awesome. :) Thanks.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
church
Pilgrim

Post by church »

Good luck haystack. Moving is always a hard experience. I'll be praying.

I have a few requests for several people.

Ruth

She's starting highschool and is really stressed about it. She's stopped talking to some of her friends because of how stressed she is. Can you pray that she gets on her feet?

Joanne

She's about to see someone who she was in an unusual relationship with. They're about to try to fix some of the damage they did. But I'm worried about her and her friend. Can you pray for them?

Sam

She also has had some relationship problems. She's trying to get past someone and get closer to God, but she's having problems getting past him. She can't be anywhere around him without having problems. Can you guys pray that she can move on and get closer to God?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying for those people, church. haystack, I am also praying for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

the_newfie_haystack wrote:^ I just prayed for them, Dan. :)

Just a quick prayer for moi: I am moving out of town in less than a week. This is my first time moving out on my own, so I am having a lot of jitters about it, and since I mentally try to interpret all my feelings as being of a spiritual nature (a bad habit I've been trying to break since a major emotional meltdown in May), my heart keeps saying that there is something wrong with my relationship with God, even though my head knows that there isn't. :( So if you could pray that my emotions about this move will stabilize and that God will give me peace about this move, that would be awesome. :) Thanks.
I'll be praying for you as you settle into your new home. Also, I understand some of the problem you are having. I've had similar struggles throughout my saved life, especially, when I was a new Christian. I would often interpret my negative feelings as God's displeasure with me. My mom helped me realize that my emotions and feelings aren't a reliable gauge of my standing with God. I have to ask him to specifically show me his will and have faith in his word regardless of my emotions. I know this isn't exactly the same struggle as you are having but the root issue seems to be the same- Interpreting feelings as spiritual when they are not. Anyway I'll be praying for you!
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

Our AC went out on Friday. And ever since then our house has been a human oven. -_-

My grandma hasn't been doing well and she's in the hospital. She's been there for about a week now....but either Sunday night or Monday she had a major stroke. And from what I've heard, her left eye is shut and that side of her mouth is drooped and she can't chew.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Praying Anemone and Newfie Haystack!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying, Anemone!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Praying, Anomone. :hug:

I have a similar prayer request. My friend's great-grandma is in the hospital. I found out a few days ago that her kidneys were failing her and she's not expected to live much longer. My friend's family flew down to see her, and right now their back at home, since they have things that need to be done here. Today I found out that that her kidneys have completely stopped working, and she could die anytime. Both of my friend's great-grandparents are strong Christians. I think my friend is upset that she can't be there with her great-grandparents right now.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

If y'all could say a prayer for my friends 8 year old cousin, he has a brain tumor and is going in for surgery tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate it.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Praying Gracy :hug:
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Hoo boy, could you guys just say a quick prayer for me? Right now I've been dealing with temptation all week plus a moderate anxiety attack yesterday, so if you could pray that God will give me the strength and peace to endure, that would be awesome. Thanks. :)
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I'll be praying for you, Haystack!
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I know I haven't been around for a while, but I have a prayer request...an officer at the police dept I work for died a couple weeks ago while on duty...it's really tough for everyone here working, knowing that he isn't around...he was a number of peoples' best friend and one of the most loved people here. I didn't know him well as I haven't worked here long, but it's hard seeing everyone struggle and not being able to make things better. It's been amazing how much the community and other officers have supported us all, but...prayer would also help support us. Thanks!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

I'm sorry to hear that, soccerLOTR. :( It's never easy. I will be praying for you and the police force. *hugs*

Thanks for praying for me, everyone. :)
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thank you...and to all who posted on this page of requests--even the older ones, I just went through and prayed for you all.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)