School Starting Again

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I start school in about a month. Happy days ;) (I say that semi sarcastically). BUT my birthday happens before school starts, and I plan to have an epic partaay...

Till the end of the line.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I start school officially tomorrow. :anxious: Going back to "school" (I've been through various training classes and such where I actually had to study for tests and such but... not college) after like 3 years is definitely going to be weird. BUT I'M READY!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I also officially start school tomorrow. No more 2 o'clock nights (err mornings). :(
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I start school on Sept 10. I will miss being lazy but I love studying stuff that's interesting so hopefully all this engineering stuff is fun.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Hadassah wrote:I start school on Sept 10. I will miss being lazy but I love studying stuff that's interesting so hopefully all this engineering stuff is fun.
What type(Or specific area )of engineering are you studying?

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

I start my senior year of college on the 27th. I'm taking three business classes, an advertising communication class and an Agricultural Spanish class.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

EK wrote:I start school officially tomorrow. :anxious: Going back to "school" (I've been through various training classes and such where I actually had to study for tests and such but... not college) after like 3 years is definitely going to be weird. BUT I'M READY!
Oddly enough, I'm starting school next week after being out for 3 years also. IT'S LIKE YOU READ MY MIND.
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bro, you know how it is. EK-man for life! REPRESENT! :x
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

TOTALLY. Golly Gee Whilikers! 1 word post.
...I hate marquees.