Camp What-A-Nut

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Samitude
Pilgrim

Camp What-A-Nut

Post by Samitude »

I'd like to hear a new two-parter about Camp What-A-Nut. They briefly mentioned it in a story about the Parkers, but they never actually went. I think they should make Stewart Barclay be a camper, along with the boy the Eugene and Katrina babysat. This generation needs a camp story.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Now there's a thought. I think it's an excelent idea. You should send Focus on the Family a letter. Who knows, it might work!
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I made a "camp playlist" recently and I agree. Also, as I am in Christmas in July mode right now, I was thinking what a cool Christmas in July episode could be made using Camp What a Nut. Many camps celebrate a week of Christmas in July. The kids could make ornaments for the camp tree using popsicle stickes (The Popsicle Kid) and they could make gifts for the Secret Santa recipient in crafts class, and they could even put on a Nativity play in the style of VBS Blues (instead of the Fiery Furnace story). With just a bit of tweeking, if I were a good enough engineer you could almost put it together with clips from the other shows. :-)
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden