Spinoff of Odyssey?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Besides, he's already technically done it a few times before...just not with the fanfare you'd associate with an international hero. :- That does sound fairly cliched.

On this subject, I think it might be an intriguing way to bring back some more old characters.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Peeta wrote:
snubs wrote:
Woody wrote:Please do a spin-off with just Jason saving the world! It would be awesome!
Uh... a spin-off like that sounds like it would be really cliche. :-
Yeah, it would be kinda lame ;P "The names Jason. Jason Bond." and then a dramatic music intro and a bunch of shooting, backflips, and car chases =P
:hilarious: Exactly.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Haha that'd make Odyssey like a daytime TV show.. lol havng spin off shows for individual characters. :P like, the Kardashian sisters, for example. lol, but Jason is THE coolest.. :D
manfrednissley
I've been here a bit

Post by manfrednissley »

I think a spinoff would be an awesome idea! Double Odyssey! I mentioned it to a young lady in the church who is also an odyssey buff and she also likes the idea. I think the spin-off should have an emotional album titled "Wild Blue Yonder" where Whit is told he only has a few months to live. One episode could have whit pondering what to put in his "Bucket List" and realizing he has done everything he wanted to do and then some! The next to last episode would have his funeral. The last episode in the Album would welcome back Mitch. In the last episode Whit's will would be read and it be discovered that the reason Connie has kept working at Whit's End is that Whit left the store to Connie! In the final scene Mitch shows up and asks Connie to marry him.
Most recent post: 12/1/2013, Thankfulness
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

manfrednissley wrote:I think a spinoff would be an awesome idea! Double Odyssey! I mentioned it to a young lady in the church who is also an odyssey buff and she also likes the idea. I think the spin-off should have an emotional album titled "Wild Blue Yonder" where Whit is told he only has a few months to live. One episode could have whit pondering what to put in his "Bucket List" and realizing he has done everything he wanted to do and then some! The next to last episode would have his funeral. The last episode in the Album would welcome back Mitch. In the last episode Whit's will would be read and it be discovered that the reason Connie has kept working at Whit's End is that Whit left the store to Connie! In the final scene Mitch shows up and asks Connie to marry him.
Whit shouldn't be the one to die. Wooton should die. Very painfully. :badgrin:
he/him | a little stinker.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Steve wrote:
manfrednissley wrote:I think a spinoff would be an awesome idea! Double Odyssey! I mentioned it to a young lady in the church who is also an odyssey buff and she also likes the idea. I think the spin-off should have an emotional album titled "Wild Blue Yonder" where Whit is told he only has a few months to live. One episode could have whit pondering what to put in his "Bucket List" and realizing he has done everything he wanted to do and then some! The next to last episode would have his funeral. The last episode in the Album would welcome back Mitch. In the last episode Whit's will would be read and it be discovered that the reason Connie has kept working at Whit's End is that Whit left the store to Connie! In the final scene Mitch shows up and asks Connie to marry him.
Who are you, Top or something?
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Ginny Weasley wrote:
Steve wrote:
A Top wannabe, I'll admit.
he/him | a little stinker.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Steve wrote:
Ginny Weasley wrote:
Steve wrote:
A Top wannabe, I'll admit.
FAILBEE \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I would love an Odyssey spin-off. Because odyssey has gotten really younger kid centered it is getting better but it always be better.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

If you haven't already, check out my take on this topic: http://aio-thechangingtimes.blogspot.co ... mours.html
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

This would be a great chance to bring Rodney Rathbone back :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!