Album 52

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Album 52

Post by Bren »

I know. It is early for some but before long, summer will be here and we will be waiting to Album 52. What better way to have fun then to start the speculation early?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

This is so exciting. :D I'm glad Odyssey is going back to its old ways, releasing several albums per year. I like all of the "Notes" on that page, but I sure hope it isn't all just slice of life episodes... I'm growing tired of them. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm glad that they are still doing Kidsboro. With all of the changes they've made hopefully Kidsboro has not changed.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Hmm... Wooton doing a radio show? That's gonna be interesting...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I can't wait!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

The christmas show is what should be intersting.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

The Christmas ep was recorded yesterday. :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Wow. Now THAT'S what I would call being prepared! Do you think that it's hard to get in the mood for Christmas when it's only beginning to be Spring?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Yeah....I can't wait!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Marvin D. wrote:Yeah....I can't wait!

Same here, but October seems very far away.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

So does April, when my new MP3 player gets here from eBay. :D But I guess if we learn to focus on things besides the AWESOMENESS of AiO, it'll actually seem like it was only a few weeks. At least, that's how it seemed to me for Album 50. Besides, I'll be doing so many art and writing works relating to Album 51 that I'll be quite occupied! \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Trixie Belden wrote:Wow. Now THAT'S what I would call being prepared! Do you think that it's hard to get in the mood for Christmas when it's only beginning to be Spring?
Not necessarily. They are [professional] actors. They can be in whatever mood is required for the performance!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Laurie wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Yeah....I can't wait!

Same here, but October seems very far away.
I agree, but hey, the time flew by from January to March. And, I've got something else to help me wait for a while: 2 months until I'm 13! \:D/

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Whoops! Looks like someone leaked the title for Vol. 52! Hooray for retailers!

So, was Brock just giving us clues to the content of the clocktower episode previously? 'Cause the name isn't anything like we were led to believe...
Last edited by Boswell on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Boswell wrote:Whoops! Looks like someone leaked the title for Vol. 52! Check out the "Recent Additions" sidebar to the right to find out what it is!

So, was Brock just giving us clues to the content of the clocktower episode previously? 'Cause the name isn't anything like we were led to believe...
FOTF contacted the fan sites this morning saying not to post the title, we probably shouldn't say what it is here either
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Boswell wrote:Whoops! Looks like someone leaked the title for Vol. 52! Check out the "Recent Additions" sidebar to the right to find out what it is!

Who leaked? ;)
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Reddo wrote:FOTF contacted the fan sites this morning saying not to post the title, we probably shouldn't say what it is here either
Good thing I didn't post the name of the album here, but with all due respect to FOTF, once something's been seen, it can't be unseen. Since this leak happened, they'll no doubt officially announce it immediately to cover for it.
Jacob Isom wrote:Who leaked? ;)
Some guy named Dave, evidently. ;)
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Dave didn't work for Focus... he was just a visitor perusing his local online Christian retailer.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Jacob Isom wrote:Dave didn't work for Focus... he was just a visitor perusing his local online Christian retailer.
By day, mild-mannered Dave shops at bookstores. By night, he brings truth to the good folks of the world. He is...Daveman! (Maybe tomorrow night, he'll find the album art posted somewhere... :-k )
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

lol....I wonder what he did. And why he did it.