Sunday's Emporium

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Sundays Emporium
Not as new
Location: Behind the counter, ready to take your order. May I help you?

Sunday's Emporium

Post by Sundays Emporium »

I know that you've always wished to send a friend a gift or two. Maybe flowers or candy or something. Now that wish can come true! Yes! You can now request an item to be sent to a person, from yourself or anonymously! (Yay for secret admirers!) What could possibly be better?? Nothing. People, you cannot know the joy that comes from opening your PM box and discovering that someone cares! It's beautiful! Totally boosts everyone's day. (I should get some testimonials up here at one point.) Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts...what a sweet thing to do for someone!

First, you must consult our catalogue for candy, flowers or random gifts! The Emporium's Catalogue

Then, you choose an item and PM Sunday's Emporium with your purchase! Please tell us what you want us to send, plus a personal message from you! (or from "anonymous") Either Laura Ingalls, Monty, Graces4you, or IDANCE4JESUS will send it off right away!

All purchases from Sunday's Emporium are $10. Enjoy! (Custom item requests are the same price.)

Testamonials:

My life was revolutionized by the several packages that I have received through Sunday's Emporium! I have never been the same since! The Circus peanuts that I received were an especially special gift - I have rarely been happier! \:D/ The Harrison Ford action figure was also extremely cool! :inlove:

Please, for the sake of your friend's happiness, send a gift through Sunday's Emporium today! :D ~Catspaw

Not long after Sunday's Emporium opened up, a member sent me flowers! :D (It was a girl, before you get any ideas! :shame:) I was so touched. :inlove: I felt so special. O:) Someone cared enough about me! (No, not Me! :shutup:) ((No offense, Me! :-)) Thank you Sunday's Emporium for providing such a wonderful experience! :hug: ~Chandler

As I wandered about my daily life, I was feeling down and in need of jelly beans. I was wondering what was the use of continuing onward. Then suddenly, to my delight, I noticed that I had received a PM. I had received jelly beans from an anonymous giver. It boosted me up, and I had the strength to persevere through the storms of life. And not only that, but they were good too! *sniff* Thanks, Sunday's! ~Pseudonym

I recieved a Santa Snow Globe. And I know this is not much of testimony, but as my first Sunday's Emporium gift, I was extremely surprised and excited to get it. ~Angel
Last edited by Sundays Emporium on Mon May 04, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wow, this is awesomeness! \:D/
...I hate marquees.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Great shop, but maybe you shouldn't sell those rings. People might get ideas...
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Thats so cool...
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

SivartM wrote:Great shop, but maybe you shouldn't sell those rings. People might get ideas...
:lolsign: Image
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I need more merchandise ideas...if you have any...well then let me or Sunday know...

In the interest of the board...I took the rings out. :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

What an amazing inventory! That's wonderful! Thanks so much for creating such a cool resource, Sunday and Frank! \:D/ I almost want somebody to tell a story about getting hurt so I can send Spiderman Band-aids! ;)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Catspaw wrote:What an amazing inventory! That's wonderful! Thanks so much for creating such a cool resource, Sunday and Frank! \:D/ I almost want somebody to tell a story about getting hurt so I can send Spiderman Band-aids! ;)
Lol....
Sundays Emporium
Not as new
Location: Behind the counter, ready to take your order. May I help you?

Post by Sundays Emporium »

We, the staff, are glad that you like it. \:D/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

People, this is a great resource...already people's lives have been changed! :D Er...remember...birthdays...holidays...you name it. If you life has been changed by a gift from Sunday's...feel free to share your testimony here! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My life was revolutionized by the several packages that I have received through Sunday's Emporium! I have never been the same since! The Circus peanuts that I received were an especially special gift - I have rarely been happier! \:D/ The Harrison Ford action figure was also extremely cool! :inlove:

Please, for the sake of your friend's happiness, send a gift through Sunday's Emporium today! :D
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Hear! Hear! You've heard it from the ToO's best, folks! Sunday's Emporium's Gifts really do make a difference! Try sending one to a friend today! \:D/

Who will be the next to post a testimony?
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Catspaw wrote:My life was revolutionized by the several packages that I have received through Sunday's Emporium! I have never been the same since! The Circus peanuts that I received were an especially special gift - I have rarely been happier! \:D/ The Harrison Ford action figure was also extremely cool! :inlove:

Please, for the sake of your friend's happiness, send a gift through Sunday's Emporium today! :D
Yeah for Sundays Emprium!

I would post a testimony, but I haven't recieved anything yet, but when I sent something to someone it was great service.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Uh...I believe that you've recieved something now, AIOF, dear. How did it make you feel? :D \:D/
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Frank wrote:Uh...I believe that you've recieved something now, AIOF, dear. How did it make you feel? :D \:D/
Lol...yes. I did recieve something.

It made me feel so loved. *cry* It was very sweet. *cry* I commend this fine business. They have made my last few days here so much better *cry*. And...also...the item that was sent to me was amazing...a golden heart. *cry*. Then the message said that I had a golden heart *cry*. Thank you Sundays Emporium and the kind-hearted ToO Citizen who sent this lovely gift to me. *cry*

*Walks away wiping tears away from her eyes*
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*tears well up as she reads AIOfan11's post* :sniff:

I'll post a testimony! \:D/ Not long after Sunday's Emporium opened up, a member sent me flowers! :D (It was a girl, before you get any ideas! :shame:) I was so touched. :inlove: I felt so special. O:) Someone cared enough about me! (No, not Me! :shutup:) ((No offense, Me! :- )) Thank you Sunday's Emporium for providing such a wonderful experience! :hug:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Chandler wrote:*tears well up as she reads AIOfan11's post* :sniff:
Oh, Chandy, dear. *crys* We should not cry, we should be rejoicing! Didn't it make you feel good? Huh, huh? *Walks away half rejoicing half crying*
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:mecry: \:D/ :mecry: \:D/ :mecry: \:D/ :mecry: \:D/

I've got split personalities! :anxious:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Hooray for great testimonials! (I believe that JesusFreak777 has a few...doesn't she? *prod*) Can you all see how just a little gift goes a long way? :D

Hooray! Sunday is back and will take over the shop for awhile! \:D/
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

Yes, indeed I am. *puts on her Emporium apron* But no orders today? Come on folks, feel the love! :D

Also a public acknowledgement to my worthy business partner: Frank, you've done a great job. Thanks for minding the store. :hug: