April Fool's Day

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

April Fool's Day

Post by Sunshine »

Yes, I actually did a joke this year on April Fool's Day. I used a piece of scotch tape to hold the handle down on the kitchen sink spray nozzle, and I'll just say that I'm pleased with the result. :P

So did any of you guys do anything for April Fool's Day? Depending on where you live, you may still have a few hours to come up with something! \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I put salt in my sister's water. I don't think she was happy. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I made people think I was giving away my cash stash. It was apparently the only ToO prank this year, which surprises me.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

bookworm wrote:I made people think I was giving away my cash stash. It was apparently the only ToO prank this year, which surprises me.
Haha, it's funny how it turned out.
That is surprising that yours was the only prank on the ToO this year. Of course, I myself never do well at coming up with good pranks, much less for the internet. =P
The Kings Daughter wrote:I put salt in my sister's water. I don't think she was happy. :)
. . . And no, I wasn't happy. *glares*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I hadn’t planned to do anything, that was entirely spur of the moment. I don’t know what made me think of it, but I’m glad now, knowing if I hadn’t there wouldn’t have been anything here. It’s not a real April Fool’s Day without at least one ToO prank.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Okay, so I know it's not even April first, but I just got the worst April Fool's Day prank ever last night. I legit almost cried because I thought it was serious and my world was ending. I was so sad.

Basically, on the Stuff You Should Know podcast, they announced that Chuck was leaving and was being replaced by this other guy. I was sooooo sad. Until then I realized that the podcast was released on April first like 10 minutes in. That's basically the only prank that I fell for and it was a good one.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've been meaning to post about this for a long time and kept forgetting :anxious: but this (click here) was my favourite out of the assorted pranks that I heard about.

I am not at all surprised at the success of the prank. If only more people learned a lesson from it. ;)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Oh, I'd meant to say. I really liked that one, Catspaw. xD That's brilliant. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.